Wolpertinger Games was founded by Sebastian Bender and the independent production company Remote Control Productions GmbH in 2010. The team already formed in 2009 at university – developing an early prototype of the innovative 1st-person puzzle platformer Phobos that was nominated for multiple international games awards, winning a Gamesload Newcomer Award in 2009 and the Game Connection America’s Selected Projects “Best Game 2012″ Award.
- developed and published two Xbox® LIVE Indie Games, “Quizocalypse” and “Poopocalypse”
- helped with development on two unreleased PlayStation 3 titles
- developed the Facebook and iOS cross-platform game “Kwizzer”
- developed the iOS arcade bobsledder “Wok Masters 2012″
- created two branded advertisement games for a major Austrian retailer and a German publishing company
- partnered for development of Hollywood star director John Woo’s mobile action title “Bloodstroke”
- developed the Ravensburger signature project “Ravensburger Puzzle” for tablets