Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of our development lifecycle automation toolchain and our server infrastructure (live, staging and development)
- Perform stress tests on our RESTful API and real-time game servers
- Develop a thorough understanding of our complex application architecture
- Actively support the development team with the necessary tooling to improve productivity, stability and security
- Living DevOps as part of the development team
Your professional qualification:
- Senior-level experience in Linux system administration / DevOps Engineering
- Experience with Docker, AWS, Terraform, ELK, Nginx
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with securing web applications and server environments
- Strong technical communication skills
The ideal candidate also has:
- Games industry background
- Experience with a programming / scripting language like C#, Python, Bash, etc.
- Linux performance optimizations
- Windows server experience
We offer you:
You will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 50 people.
As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://r-control.jobbase.io/job/zhdp3xpd →