Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
- Provide gameplay and technical feedback
- Identify, classify and report bugs in Jira/Mantis
- Create and manage test cases
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Test games in an agile environment embedded in the development team
Your professional qualification:
- You have a passion for games and game testing
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team worker
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You have sound analytical skills
- You have worked on or played games on the following platforms:
- Mobile devices (iOS, Android or WP8)
- You have strong communication and documentation skills
- You have a good command of English and German, both written and spoken
The ideal candidate also has:
- Previous experience working in the software/game development industry
- Working experience with issue trackers (e.g. Jira), test case management tools (e.g. MS Office and Wikis)
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with testing free to play games.
We offer you:
You will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 50 people.
As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://r-control.jobbase.io/job/4l96v1sk →